Sunday 1 April 2012

The final lap!

Good morning all!

We, the Group Study Exchange (GSE) team 3060 going to District 6450 in Chicago, gave our final presentation to the 3060 GSE Chair, yesterday on the 1st of April (2012), and fortunately, did not make a fool of ourselves on this April Fool's day ;-)

We are now in the final lap of our preparation to go to D6450 and the ball has started rolling for all. The excitement is high, the challenges are well accepted and above all, the team dynamics is profound. We all meet religiously almost every Sunday, in spite of our professional and personal commitments to make sure we serve the purpose of our month long trip to Chicago.

We are called the 'Ambassadors of Goodwill'!

Keep visiting our blog for regular updates!

Regards,
Arundhati (Team member)


1 comment:

  1. 04-04-2012

    I'm doing an interesting activity today...obviously as a part of my preparation for our GSE trip. I'm selecting pictures to print in hard copy to carry along during my trip. I will share these with my host families to give them a glimpse of my life.

    It's an amazing experience selecting these pictures. It made me look back at the beautiful memories I had captured in these pictures that nowadays, I hardly get time to see. It made me realize the importance of a few people in my life. I am going to share this snapshot of my life and my dear ones with people who seem strangers right now, but who would be a part of the pictures I would capture when I'm with them. And they would occupy a part of my memories later :-)

    Arundhati

    ReplyDelete